Sales Support Assistant Netherlands
Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 260 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. Interested? Check out these links for an impression of our company; https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4
If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Sales Support Netherlands department, we are looking for a Sales Support Assistant Netherlands
In this position, you will work closely with the Sales team and you will be responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and revenue targets for our customers in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing?
- You are the first point of contact for our customers; you inform customers about our product range, stock positions, prices and conditions for delivery and service
- You ensure that all data per customer are recorded correctly and on time in the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012) and assist in preparing quotations
- You take care of all administrative tasks within the department, such as the accurate and timely processing of orders, requests for credit notes and requests for promotional material
- You send order confirmations and monitor customer orders in terms of delivery time and specific customer requirements (in consultation with the Planning Department)
- You ensure correct handling of complaints and take action together with Sales to prevent future complaints and increase customer satisfaction
Who are we looking for?
- We expect excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing, good command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of Office programmes such as Word and Excel and of course administrative processes
- In view of the w- At Edelman, providing service and quality to our customers is key. We are looking for a new professional with a result-oriented and customer-oriented attitude. You work accurately and with attention to detail
- You are a team player, but can also work well independently. You are good at planning and organising, you think in terms of solutions and you take initiativeeight of the client portfolio, a higher professional education level with several years of relevant work experience is desirable
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties and staff activities
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman