A designer and distributor of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest importers of decorative items?
With an enthusiastic team of over 260 employees, we design, buy and sell our products worldwide. Our modern headquarters and showroom are located in the green heart of the Netherlands, in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramic, glass and metal. Edelman has a broad selection of Christmas items, such as Christmas trees by Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting by Luca Lighting, ornaments by House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. Edelman offers a vast array of home accessories, artificial flowers, plants and trees by Mica Decorations. The “In The Mood Collection” offers an extensive collection of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen.
Working at Edelman gives you the opportunity to be part of an international and inspiring
company with many opportunities for personal development.
Our mission is: “To make the world in and around the house more beautiful in all seasons”.
We take great pleasure in doing all this. If you identify with our mission and the job description below, we would like to get to know you!
We are looking to reinforce our sales team in the German-speaking region:
- Merchandiser Germany South/West (based in Baden-Württemberg or Rhineland-Palatinate)
In this position, you will work closely with the key account sales team and be jointly responsible for our customer satisfaction and meeting sales targets in Germany.
What will you be doing?
• You support our key account managers in the customer groups for DIY, garden centres and in the furniture trade
• You ensure that customers in your area are visited regularly
• You ensure the necessary product availability with our customers and handle repeat orders
• You create POS concepts and implement them for our customers
• You sell our goods at trade fairs or in our showroom
Who are we looking for?
• You have commercial training and/or training as a visual merchandiser
• At Edelman, service and quality are top priorities. We are looking for colleagues with a results-oriented and customer-focused attitude. You work creatively and with attention to detail
• You are a team player but can also work independently. You can plan & organise well, think in solutions and show initiative
• We expect manual skills for conversions and installations
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs
• A high willingness to travel
• Working for a growth-oriented lifestyle company
• An international company with a good working atmosphere, where work and fun go hand in hand
• Fancy company parties, Christmas package
• A fair remuneration package including a company car that can also be used outside work
• A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Interested in this position and match the profile? Then send an email with your cover letter (motivation/reasons for applying) and your CV to our HR department: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (Human Resources).
For a first impression of our company, click the following link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman