Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you also like to work for one of the largest importers of decorative items?
With an enthusiastic team of 260 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head office and showroom is located in Reeuwijk.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. Interested? Check out these links for an impression of our company; https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4
If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Sample Warehouse in Reeuwijk we are immediately looking for a Warehouse Employee
What will you be doing?
- As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for the unloading, manual collection, administration, preparation for shipment and loading of sample goods
- In addition, you will ensure orderliness, tidiness and safety in the warehouse and you will perform other necessary activities
Who are we looking for?
- Some years of relevant experience in the field of warehouse work
- Flexible, customer-oriented attitude, immune to stress and able to work in a team
- Good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing and knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word and Excel are a must). Knowledge of AX Dynamics is an advantage
- You are in possession of a private means of transport because of the moderate accessibility of our company by public transport
- You are willing to travel (maximum) 5 times per year to our international exhibitions
- The working hours are in principle from 7.00 to 16.00. This can change at peak periods and fairs
- At peak period and fairs working in the weekend is a must!
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).