Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you also like to work for one of the largest importers of decorative items?
With an enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head office and showroom is located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality ceramic, glass and metal products. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, such as Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world from Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. In The Mood Collection offers an extensive collection of home textiles, including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. Everything is available in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international, inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself Our mission is “Making the world more beautiful in and around the house in all seasons” We do all this with great pleasure. Do you see yourself in our mission and the vacancy below, then, we would like to meet you!
For our Sample Warehouse in Reeuwijk we are immediately looking for a:
What will you do?
- As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for the unloading, manual collection, administration, preparation for shipment and loading of sample goods.
- In addition, you will ensure orderliness, tidiness and safety in the warehouse and you will perform other necessary activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Some years of relevant experience in the field of warehouse work
- Flexible, customer-oriented attitude, immune to stress and able to work in a team
- Good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing and knowledge of the English language
- Good knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word and Excel are a must). Knowledge of AX Dynamics is an advantage
- You are in possession of a private means of transport because of the moderate accessibility of our company by public transport
- You are willing to travel (maximum) 5 times per year to our international exhibitions
- The working hours are in principle from 7.00 to 16.00. This can change at peak periods and fairs
- At peak period and fairs working in the weekend is a must!
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
For an impression of our beautiful company, check out the link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman