Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
To support the Marketing department we are looking for a:
Trainee Online Marketing/Social Media
What will you be doing?
- Set up and monitor social media campaigns
- Managing and maintaining various social media accounts (Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Contributing to the conception and creation of online content for our app, websites and newsletters
- Supporting the marketing team with online activities
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in Communication.
- You will join our team for at least 3 months
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English verbally and in writing
- You have a passion for online marketing, communication and social media. You are eager to learn and have a good commercial instinct
- You have an affinity with finding and creating beautiful images and writing texts for our website, newsletters, blogs and social media, among others
- You are enthusiastic, have a proactive way of working and a positive attitude
- Some experience with Adobe Photohop and or InDesign is a plus
An internship at Edelman means:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- An internship allowance
- Free sports after working hours
- International company with a great working atmosphere where hard work and fun go hand in hand
- Nice company parties
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun internship where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this internship and do you meet the profile? Then send an e-mail with motivation and CV to the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our beautiful company, please visit the following links https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4