Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Purchasing department, we are immediately looking for:
Team Leader Purchase Assistants (40 hours)
As Team Leader Purchasing Assistants, you are responsible for managing and supporting the Purchasing Assistants and Showroom Servicers of the Purchasing department. You are responsible for an optimally functioning Purchasing Department by working according to the same processes and identical working methods. In addition, you ensure that the Purchasing Assistants and Showroom Servicers work together optimally with colleagues from the Purchasing department and the other departments within the company in order to generate optimal results.
What will you be doing?
- You coordinate and manage the Purchase Assistants and the Showroom Servicers
- You coach and supervise the Purchase Assistants in the area of effective purchase administration and (data) and article management, among other things
- You initiate and supervise the Purchase Assistants work meetings and stimulate mutual cooperation and knowledge transfer
- You are responsible for the process organisation; signalling causes of incidents and results, giving advice and writing improvement proposals regarding guidelines and procedures
- You participate in projects aimed at professionalising the Purchasing Department and improving efficiency and cooperation with other departments
Who are we looking for?
- Completed hbo education (preferably commercial) with several years of work experience
- Commercial, coordinating and managerial experience
- Knowledge of a purchasing organisation, preferably at an international trading company
- Excellent commercial, analytical and communicative skills
- Strong in planning, prioritising and being able to keep an overview at all times
- You have a proactive attitude, are flexible and like working in a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel is a must! You are used to working with complex computer programmes such as Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Good command of the Dutch and English language spoken and written
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our lovely company, check out the links https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4