Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Purchasing department, we are immediately looking for:
Edelman BV has what we call a sticker room. That means someone is responsible for stickering all the samples that are in circulation with us. Using the stickers, our account managers can then scan the items in the showroom and write an order for the customer. The sticker room falls under our Purchasing department.
The duties are:
- Service employee Sticker room/showroom
- Provide articles with the correct sticker based on instructions
- Showroom tasks related to scanning and scanning articles
- Checking whether articles are correctly labelled
- Work around the sticker room, showroom and preparing trade fairs (especially Christmas World).
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).