Sales Operations Assistant Export
Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures..
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Sales Operations Department Export we are seeking a:
Sales Operations Assistant Export
In this position you work closely with the Sales Team and are responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and revenue targets for our export customers.
What will you do?
- You are the first point of contact for our customers; you inform customers about our product range, inventories, prices and conditions for delivery and service.
- You ensure that all customer data is recorded in the system correctly and on time and assist in the making of quotes.
- You take care of all administrative tasks in the department, such as the accurate and timely processing of orders, requests for credit notes and promotional material.
- You send order confirmations and monitor customer orders in terms of delivery time and specific customer requirements (in consultation with the Planning department).
- You ensure the proper handling of complaints and take action together with Sales, to prevent complaints in the future and to increase customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
- At Edelman the provision of service and quality to our customers is key. We are seeking a new professional with a result and customer-oriented attitude. You work accurately and with attention to detail
- You are a team player but can also work independently. You can organize and plan well, you think in terms of solutions and are enterprising.
- We expect excellent communication skills, in word and writing, in the English and Dutch languages preferably also in other languages
- Good command of Office programs such as Word and Excel and also administrative processes.
- A completed higher vocational education with several years relevant work experience.
- Available 40 hours a week with own means of transport due to the poor accessibility of Edelman by public transport.
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
For an impression of our beautiful company, check out the link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman