Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
To expand the Quality Department, we are looking for a:
What does the job involve?
- You have a permanent focus on ensuring the level of quality and compliance with quality standards and guidelines with our suppliers
- You will be co-responsible for maintaining, expanding and documenting the Purchase Manual. In addition, you will be jointly responsible for writing the Declarations of Conformity (DOCs)
- Reviewing product files (Technical Compliance Files)
- Requesting the necessary technical information and reviewing the supplied information from the product and the supplier
- Translating the existing European standard into our product range and ensuring that the applicable standards are followed
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the relevant product labels are available for the products and packaging for our consumers
- You will work closely with the Purchasing Department, Data Department, Product Managers and your colleagues from Hong Kong, among others
Who are we looking for?
- You have an HBO work and thinking level
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must! You are used to working with complex computer programs. Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage
- You are accurate, strong in planning and prioritization
- You have a solution-oriented attitude, are motivated and enjoy working as part of a team
- Several years of work experience in the field of Quality is a plus
- You have affinity with the Laws and Regulations and a proactive attitude towards sustainability developments
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our beautiful company, please visit the following links https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4