Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Purchasing department, we are immediately looking for:
Product Data Specialist (40 hours)
For our Data management department, we are looking for a Product Data Specialist. As a Product Data Specialist, you will ensure correct and high-quality data management of our article database. Besides article management and keeping the product information up-to-date, you check whether the data policy meets all conditions.
Within the Product Data team, we work with expertise blocks. Through good coordination with various departments, together you ensure timely availability of high-quality data. At least twice a year, we introduce thousands of articles in our showroom. Together with the Product Data team, you ensure that all information is processed in the computer system timely and correctly.
The tasks are:
- Develop and elaborate standards, frameworks and guidelines around your expertise and item management in the broadest sense of the word
- Ensuring data quality by systematically checking for accuracy, completeness and timeliness
- Enriching and processing data in the computer system
- Managing article data for and in cooperation with our internal customers. You therefore have a lot of contact with colleagues from Purchase, Sales and Logistics
- Coordinating work processes and internal rules with the various departments
Who are we looking for:
- Completed mbo/hbo education with several years of work experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel is a must! You are used to working with complex computer programmes such as Microsoft Dynamics AX
- You like working in a process-oriented way, hectic and dynamic, but stay sharp on details. You take immediate action if you see that something is not right in the system
- Looking for solutions in a customer-oriented way when new products have to be processed in the system, or new processes are needed
- Preferably experienced in processing and optimising data within a dynamic, commercial and results-oriented organisation
- Available full-time (40 hours) per week
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
For an impression of our lovely company, check out the links https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4