Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you also like to work for one of the largest importers of decorative items?
With an enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head office and showroom is located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality ceramic, glass and metal products. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, such as Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world from Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. In The Mood Collection offers an extensive collection of home textiles, including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. Everything is available in vibrant colours and textures. And, of course, our collection of home accessories from Casa Vivante.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international, inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself Our mission is “Making the world more beautiful in and around the house in all seasons” We do all this with great pleasure. Do you see yourself in our mission and the vacancy below, then, we would like to meet you!
Then apply for this dynamic position for our Warehouse in Montfoort
What will you do:
No day is the same as an Orderpicker! Together with colleagues you are responsible for manually collecting and preparing goods for shipment and translating the specific wishes and needs of the customer.
- Manual picking of goods on a pallet
- Providing products with address labels and any other characteristics
- Moving incoming goods to the locations suggested by the system for storage
- Registration in the Warehouse Management System so the pallets are traceable in the logistics process
- Entering the correct data into the scanner for the administrative processing of goods consignments in the Warehouse Management System
- Assisting with the unloading of containers
- Creating customer specific sales orders
- Performance of all common tasks
What we are looking for:
- VMBO working and thinking level
- Motivated colleague who likes to work hard!
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job in a close team with colleagues!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our beautiful company, check out the link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f