Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 260 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. Interested? Check out these links for an impression of our company; https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4
If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Sales department Benelux we are looking for a Merchandiser.
In this position you are responsible for achieving an excellent commercial position of our articles on the store floor (visibility, atmosphere and brand experience) with the aim of increasing sales. In this position you report to the Sales Area Manager Benelux and your work area is in the region of North Brabant.
What will you be doing?
- You are responsible for optimal presentation and effective shelf plans of items from the relevant assortment
- You are actively involved in setting up the shelf plans and conversion of shelf plans every six months
- You take care of filling shelves, racks and plant tables according to an established schedule with the customer
- You advise the customer in routing and placement of products
- You monitor and analyze sales and take actions to increase sales.
- You guarantee a good assortment choice and optimal availability.
- You take care of a good planning of products, promotion and resale
- You train, inform and enthuse shop employees during store visits or/and by special appointment outside store hours.
- You collect feedback and reactions from the market/shops and report these to the Sales Area Manager, Key Account Manager and purchasing department.
- You consult with the Marketing department on display, POS and promotional materials
- You are point of contact for the customer and employees and ensure a professional service-oriented cooperation
Who are we looking for?
- At Edelman, providing service and quality to our customers is key. We are looking for a professional with a result-oriented and customer-oriented attitude. You work accurately and with attention to detail
- Mbo + / Hbo level and / or training to Visual Merchandiser
- You are a team player, but can also work well independently. You can plan and organize well, you think in solutions and you are enterprising
- We expect good communication skills both verbally and in writing, good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Knowledge of Office programs such as Word and Excel and of course administrative processes
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and willing to travel is a must!
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties and staff activities
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: email@example.com. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).