Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our finance department we are looking for a:
Manager of Financial Administration (40 hours per week)
In this position you are responsible for the quality of the financial administration and you are in charge of the daily management of a team of six colleagues. For this versatile position we are looking for a new colleague with the right team spirit and commitment! In this position you will report to the Financial Director.
What will you do?
- Preparation of internal financial reports and annual accounts
- Optimization of financial processes and use of automation
- Testing the registration and processing of accounting data against guidelines and processes
- Professionalizing, standardizing and improving the quality and continuity of the financial processes
- Assessing and checking accounting figures for accountability and management information and tax returns
- Assessing the integrity of intended payments and advising on payment orders
- Ensuring proper planning of the work resulting in timeliness, completeness and accuracy of the output to be delivered by the department
- Coaching, motivating and ensuring knowledge development of the employees and assessing the results.
Who are we looking for:
- Knowledge of financial administration at college level
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position preferably in an international trading company
- Knowledge of the administrative organization and financial systems of the organization (Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012) and Hyperion as a tool for reporting is a plus
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing
- Possession of own transportation because of the reachability of Edelman
- Personal qualities such as thoroughness, commercial awareness, curious and enterprising and above all a team player who wants to work with a focus on objectives and results
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our beautiful company, check out the link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f