(Junior) Product Photographer
Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Photography department, we are immediately looking for:
(Junior) Product Photographer (40 hours)
For our friendly photography team, we are looking for a (junior) Product Photographer.
Not only are we responsible for the product photography of the new season collections, but we also create images for our customers. You will photograph the products in our own studio at our head office in Reeuwijk and ensure that these images are linked to the articles for publication on our own webshop and those of our customers.
Creating images for on packaging and close-up photography are also part of the job responsibilities.
Seasonally, the team is busy photographing the new collection. Outside these periods, there is room to carry out various requests, such as mood photography and photographing the beautiful showroom. Do you have an eye for composition, light and detail and do you enjoy working in a small team? Then apply quickly!
What will you be doing?
- Photographing new products for web shops
- Photographing for product packaging
- Editing and archiving visual material
- Executing internal and external photo requests
Who are we looking for?
- Completed education in the field of photography or relevant work experience with (product) photography
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Used to working with MacOS operating system
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing
- Able to work in a precise, structured and fast-paced manner without losing an eye for detail
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Available full-time (40 hours) per week
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties, a Christmas package
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
For an impression of our lovely company, check out the links https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman