Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures. And we also have our Casa Vivante collection of home accessories.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our IT department we are seeking a full-time
Functional Application Manager Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The functional application manager is responsible for the daily management of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system and providing optimal functional support to AX users.
- Identifying the IT needs of AX users with regard to the substantive use of applications and translating these into suitable solutions
- User support; providing support in the use of AX and solving problems in consultation with key users
- Development and change: setting up and maintaining applications and optimisations. Managing different versions and new releases, coordination with AX key-users with regard to testing, acceptance, documentation and implementation of new functionalities
- Malfunctions: analysing and taking appropriate measures with regard to any malfunctions in the AX system
- Documentation; managing and preparing relevant documentation about the AX modules in use
- Training and courses: identifying training and educational needs, providing training and instruction to key users to ensure sufficient knowledge of the AX system is available.
- Several years’ work experience as an AX application manager or consultant
- Interest in and/or knowledge of the following IT techniques: Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R2 with RT-WMS, EDI, BIS (= Bottomline Connectivity Studio and EDI Studio) and SQL (Microsoft SQL Server 2012)
- Analytically strong, enterprising and result-oriented
- Customer-oriented, service-minded and communicative
- Experience with project-based work and being able to deal with the dynamics in our organisation
- Able to function well both in a team and independently
- Good command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Together with a team of colleagues you are primarily responsible several times a year for the IT architecture. This means that standby duty is also part of this dynamic position
What we offer: Working for Edelman means working at a colourful, dynamic and international company with lots of opportunities for personal and career development. We offer an excellent package of primary and secondary employment