Functional Application Administrator
Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 260 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. Interested? Check out these links for an impression of our company; https://youtu.be/zda0RYYNDJ4 and https://youtu.be/TWUmyJv-2f4
If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
Our IT department is looking for a Functional Application Administrator
Edelman uses Microsoft Dynamics-AX 2012 as its ERP/WMS application to support its business processes and broadly standardises on the Microsoft platform. We also use Magento, PIMcore, Slim4, Adobe creative and applications developed specifically for our business, among others.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying IT needs and supporting users/key users with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and other applications. You’ll translate problems into appropriate solutions
- Setting up and maintaining applications and optimisations. Management of versions and new releases, coordination to key users in terms of testing, acceptance, documentation and implementation of new functionalities
- Analysing and taking action on application malfunctions
- Managing and preparing relevant documentation on the AX modules and applications being used
- Identifying training and education needs, providing training and instructions to key-users, ensuring sufficient knowledge of the AX system and other applications is present
Who are we looking for?
- You have several years of (project-based) work experience as ERP application administrator or consultant, with experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 being a plus
- Knowledge of logistics and financial processes within a trading company
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL (Microsoft SQL Server 2012)
- You have an interest in and/or knowledge of integration techniques such as services bus, EDI and BIS (Business Integration Solutions)
- Good command of Dutch and English is a must
- On-call duty is part of this dynamic position
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- Free sports after work
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Nice company parties and staff activities
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Renate Oudijk (HR Employee).
Questions about this vacancy?
You’ve applied? We’ll review your application and get back to you as soon as possible to let you know if you fit the profile.
Our HR department will contact you to make an appointment. In this interview we want to get to know you better and answer any of the questions you have. You will speak with our HR department and the manager of the department you are applying for.
Our HR department and a future colleague of your department will ask you questions about your experience and skills for the position you applied for.
We will check your references
We will make you an offer and looking forward seeing you working at Edelman