Creators and distributors of successful decorative collections for home & garden
Would you like to work for one of the biggest importers of decorative items?
With our enthusiastic team of 263 professionals, we design, collect and sell our products worldwide. Our modern head-office and showroom are located in Reeuwijk.
The Edelman product range is characterised by high-quality products made of ceramics, glass and metal. Edelman has a wide range of Christmas items, including Christmas trees from Triumph Tree & Black Box Trees, lighting from Luca Lighting, ornaments from House of Seasons and the miniature world of Luville Collectables. In addition, Edelman offers an extensive range of home accessories and artificial flowers, plants and trees from Mica Decorations. The Mood Collection offers a broad assortment of home textiles including cushions, garden cushions and table linen. All items come in vibrant colours and textures.
Working at Edelman offers you the opportunity to join an international and inspiring organisation with plenty of opportunities for personal development. Our mission is: ‘To make the world in and around the home a more beautiful place in all seasons’. We do all this with great pleasure. If you can identify with our mission and the vacancy below, then we would like to meet you!
For our Distribution center in Montfoort we are looking for a:
Expeditor Outgoing Goods
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for an Expeditor Outgoing Goods. In this position, you will be working daily with the processing of outbound shipments and the associated processes within our operation. You will work closely with our sales department, our forwarding department, our carriers, shipping companies, customs agents etc. You will prepare, organize, administer and archive, thus contributing to a smooth running of our logistics process.
What will you do?
- Coordinate all outbound transportation activities with associated documentation
- Managing sea freight files and associated documentation
- Preparation of customs documents and declarations
- Negotiating with the logistic service providers about the applicable rates
- Coordinating the registration procedures of our customers
- Organizing transport for return shipments
- Reporting customer complaints that are related to the transport process and ensuring correct handling of these complaints.
- Validation of the transport invoices
- Drafting and maintaining reports
- Administrative support for import processes
- Managing the pallet administration between Edelman, our carriers and our customers
- Initiate and implement improvement actions in the field of outbound transport in order to reduce costs
Who are we looking for:
- Completed MBO education, preferably in the direction of Transport / Logistics
- Knowledge of shipping terms and transport documents
- Familiar with logistics-related issues such as trade compliance and Inco terms
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Accurate and able to work in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment
- Willing to work in different (shift) shifts
Working at Edelman means, among other things:
- Working at one of the fastest growing lifestyle companies
- International company with a good working atmosphere where hard work and fun go together
- 27/28/29 vacation days per year
- Premium-free pension
- Discount on the purchase of our products
- A fun job where you work with beautiful products!
Are you interested in this role and do you meet the profile? Send an email with your motivational letter and CV to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact Mariella Deinum (HR Advisor).
For an impression of our beautiful company, check out the link https://vimeo.com/567422603/8b74c1003f